Mayim Bialik: “In Pain But Will Keep All My Fingers” After Car Accident
6:23 pm, August 15th, 2012
Mayim Bialik was in a car accident on Wednesday afternoon in Los Angeles, sustaining minor injuries.
The “Blossom” star’s Volvo was reportedly struck by another vehicle at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. and La Brea, according to TMZ.
Despite initial reports that Bialik was at risk of losing a finger, the actress took to Twitter to say that is, thankfully, not the case.
“In pain but will keep all my fingers,” her husband wrote on her behalf.
Bialik has been nominated for an Emmy Award for her work on “The Big Bang Theory.”
She is expected to return to set on Thursday.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Alec Baldwin's Daughter Ireland Shows Off Bikini Bod
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller