Mayim Bialik: “In Pain But Will Keep All My Fingers” After Car Accident
6:23 pm, August 15th, 2012
Mayim Bialik was in a car accident on Wednesday afternoon in Los Angeles, sustaining minor injuries.
The “Blossom” star’s Volvo was reportedly struck by another vehicle at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. and La Brea, according to TMZ.
Despite initial reports that Bialik was at risk of losing a finger, the actress took to Twitter to say that is, thankfully, not the case.
“In pain but will keep all my fingers,” her husband wrote on her behalf.
Bialik has been nominated for an Emmy Award for her work on “The Big Bang Theory.”
She is expected to return to set on Thursday.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents