Maya Rudolph Sings About How She Got “Funky” With Everyone on SNL (VIDEO)
12:00 am, February 19th, 2012VIDEO
Maya Rudolph hosted “Saturday Night Live,” and said her life changed a lot since her seven years on the show.
The mother of three, however, recalled how she sexually “connected with many, many, many people” involved with “SNL,” but wouldn’t mention with whom she got “funky.”
Instead, she sang “Do You Wanna Funk with Me,” and insinuated her conquests included Andy Samberg, Kenan Thompson, Jason Sudeikis, Fred Armisen, Seth Meyers, several NBC pages, “SNL” creator Lorne Michaels, Paul Simon, Kristen Wiig, and even “Stefon.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank