Maya Rudolph Sings About How She Got “Funky” With Everyone on SNL (VIDEO)
12:00 am, February 19th, 2012VIDEO
Maya Rudolph hosted “Saturday Night Live,” and said her life changed a lot since her seven years on the show.
The mother of three, however, recalled how she sexually “connected with many, many, many people” involved with “SNL,” but wouldn’t mention with whom she got “funky.”
Instead, she sang “Do You Wanna Funk with Me,” and insinuated her conquests included Andy Samberg, Kenan Thompson, Jason Sudeikis, Fred Armisen, Seth Meyers, several NBC pages, “SNL” creator Lorne Michaels, Paul Simon, Kristen Wiig, and even “Stefon.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?