Maya Rudolph Welcomes Baby Son!
3:51 pm, July 19th, 2011
Maya Rudolph is mom to her first son, a rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
The Bridesmaids star (and “SNL” alum) has welcomed Jack, her third child with director Paul Thomas Anderson.
Rudolph and Anderson already have two daughters, Pearl and Lucille.
Jack was born on July 3.
This fall, Rudolph will appear in the new baby-themed NBC comedy “Up All Night.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids