Maya Rudolph Welcomes Baby Son!
3:51 pm, July 19th, 2011
Maya Rudolph is mom to her first son, a rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
The Bridesmaids star (and “SNL” alum) has welcomed Jack, her third child with director Paul Thomas Anderson.
Rudolph and Anderson already have two daughters, Pearl and Lucille.
Jack was born on July 3.
This fall, Rudolph will appear in the new baby-themed NBC comedy “Up All Night.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court