Max Page, Young Actor from “Darth Vader” Super Bowl Ad, Having Open Heart Surgery
12:14 pm, June 13th, 2012
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the seven-year-old suffers from a heart defect that has forced him to have several operations already.
Page, who currently appears on “The Young and the Restless,” will have one of his pulmonary valves replaced, and a hole in his heart will also be repaired.
The young actor will be in the hospital for about five says, a CBS spokesperson tells the Associated Press.
The rep adds that Page, who realizes that not having the surgery isn’t an option, has decided he “might as well go through it with a good attitude.”
Gossip Cop wishes Page a speedy recovery!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?