Max Martini Joins Fifty Shades of Grey as Christian Grey’s Bodyguard
5:11 pm, November 26th, 2013
Max Martini has been cast in the role of Christian Grey’s bodyguard in Fifty Shades of Grey.
The Pacific Rim star will play Jason Taylor, one of Grey’s few confidantes who also watches over Anastasia Steele.
Martini has also appeared on “Revenge” and Captain Phillips.
The movie is being directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson.
Do you think Martini is a good choice for the role?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z