The Wanted’s Max George Says “NYC Was Insane” in Wake of Lindsay Lohan Drama
5:28 pm, November 30th, 2012
The Wanted’s Max George has admitted he had a pretty wild week in New York.
George wrote, “So nyc was insane!!! love it too much!!”
It’s been reported that Lohan struck the clubgoer because she was supposedly jealous that George was talking to the woman, but that rumor has NOT been confirmed.
Meanwhile, George’s band mate Jay McGuiness wore a “Free Lindsay” shirt during The Wanted’s Thursday night concert.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?