The Wanted’s Max George Says “NYC Was Insane” in Wake of Lindsay Lohan Drama
5:28 pm, November 30th, 2012
The Wanted’s Max George has admitted he had a pretty wild week in New York.
George wrote, “So nyc was insane!!! love it too much!!”
It’s been reported that Lohan struck the clubgoer because she was supposedly jealous that George was talking to the woman, but that rumor has NOT been confirmed.
Meanwhile, George’s band mate Jay McGuiness wore a “Free Lindsay” shirt during The Wanted’s Thursday night concert.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?