Matthew Perry and Lisa Kudrow: If It Were Up To Us, Friends Would Have Continued
3:48 pm, July 29th, 2013VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
The two stars talked about their nostalgia for the show when Perry recently guest hosted “Piers Morgan Tonight.”
Perry told Kudrow that he’d said in an interview, “If I had a time machine, I would like to go back to 2004 and not have stopped.”
“If it were up to us, like individually… Oh, I would keep going,” said Kudrow. “There would have come a time anyway when someone would have said, ‘We’ve had enough.’ But why not have fun until they do?”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired