Matthew Perry and Lisa Kudrow: If It Were Up To Us, Friends Would Have Continued
3:48 pm, July 29th, 2013VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
The two stars talked about their nostalgia for the show when Perry recently guest hosted “Piers Morgan Tonight.”
Perry told Kudrow that he’d said in an interview, “If I had a time machine, I would like to go back to 2004 and not have stopped.”
“If it were up to us, like individually… Oh, I would keep going,” said Kudrow. “There would have come a time anyway when someone would have said, ‘We’ve had enough.’ But why not have fun until they do?”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014