Matthew Perry and Lisa Kudrow: If It Were Up To Us, Friends Would Have Continued
3:48 pm, July 29th, 2013VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
The two stars talked about their nostalgia for the show when Perry recently guest hosted “Piers Morgan Tonight.”
Perry told Kudrow that he’d said in an interview, “If I had a time machine, I would like to go back to 2004 and not have stopped.”
“If it were up to us, like individually… Oh, I would keep going,” said Kudrow. “There would have come a time anyway when someone would have said, ‘We’ve had enough.’ But why not have fun until they do?”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party