CLAIM: Matthew Morrison Plans to Leave “Glee”
5:20 pm, April 20th, 2011
Matthew Morrison supposedly plans to leave “Glee” if his solo album takes off, according to Star magazine.
A so-called “source” tells the tab Morrison is “cultivating friendships with big entertainers who have had success in film, theater and other areas, like Gwyneth Paltrow and Elton John,” and that he is ready to do more feature films and Broadway.
“Matthew thinks ‘Glee’ was fun, and he’s grateful for the career bump it gave him,” says a Star “insider,” who explains, “He’s made it clear to everyone that he wants to move on.”
Wow, so are Morrison’s days on the hit Fox series “numbered,” as Star declares?
Uh… no. Instead, it’s the magazine that’s down for the count.
The tabloid’s report is “not true,” a rep for Morrison tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted