CLAIM: Matthew Morrison Plans to Leave “Glee”
5:20 pm, April 20th, 2011
Matthew Morrison supposedly plans to leave “Glee” if his solo album takes off, according to Star magazine.
A so-called “source” tells the tab Morrison is “cultivating friendships with big entertainers who have had success in film, theater and other areas, like Gwyneth Paltrow and Elton John,” and that he is ready to do more feature films and Broadway.
“Matthew thinks ‘Glee’ was fun, and he’s grateful for the career bump it gave him,” says a Star “insider,” who explains, “He’s made it clear to everyone that he wants to move on.”
Wow, so are Morrison’s days on the hit Fox series “numbered,” as Star declares?
Uh… no. Instead, it’s the magazine that’s down for the count.
The tabloid’s report is “not true,” a rep for Morrison tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Shirtless One Direction Members Announce Tour
- 11 Easy DIY Date Night Hairstyles
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is The Most Hated Celeb In Hollywood