Matthew McConaughey’s Wife Camila Alves “Terrified” He’ll Starve Himself To Death?
2:37 pm, November 22nd, 2012
The supermarket tabloid says Alves is “worried sick” that her husband, who’s reportedly lost more than 30 pounds to play AIDS patient Ron Woodroof in The Dallas Buyers Club, is “putting his health in jeopardy.”
A supposed “friend” of Alves tells the mag, “She’s very, very concerned for her husband.”
The so-called “pal” adds, “She told Matt, ‘This can’t be good for you. What about the long-term effects?’”
However, McConaughey is allegedly so focused on winning an Oscar for his role in the movie that he’s ignoring his wife’s protests.
But Alves, for her part, believes her husband has “gone too far,” and thinks “the potential health risk isn’t worth any award.”
The Enquirer basically ran this same exact story in September, claiming Alves thought McConaughey was going to die of a heart attack due to his weight loss for the role.
It wasn’t true then, and it’s still not true now.
While the actor has indeed shed a lot of pounds for the movie, the notion that he is risking his life for the part is an extreme exaggeration.
A source close to McConaughey and Alves tells Gossip Cop the tab’s story is “absurd.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Top Celebrity Hair Secret: Clip On Bangs
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Style: Taylor Swift Knows Her Geometry