Matthew McConaughey’s Wife Camila Alves “Terrified” He Will Die of a Heart Attack?
5:17 pm, September 13th, 2012
“Matthew McConaughey’s beautiful wife Camila Alves is terrified that her rail-thin hubby is going to die of a heart attack,” exclaims the National Enquirer, which further alleges that the actor’s “starvation diet could be deadly.”
According to the tab, McConaughey “has embarked on an extreme diet for an upcoming movie role, dropping more than 30 pounds off his nearly 6-foot-frame.”
The problem, say the Enquirer’s medical “experts” — who have never treated the movie star — is that “losing weight too rapidly could have deadly consequences.”
Alves, adds the magazine dramatically, is “deeply worried that Matthew has gone overboard for the role,” and is “afraid it could be fatal.”
But that’s not all.
Even “friends” of McConaughey are supposedly “warning” him to “think about his pregnant wife and kids before he goes too far,” says the Enquirer.
“Camila is begging him to stop,” says the “source” for the tab. “She doesn’t want to be a single mom.”
Once again, the Enquirer is starved for facts.
While McConaughey has shed weight to more accurately portray AIDS patient Ron Woodroof in The Dallas Buyer’s Club, the notion that he is risking his life to do so is an extreme exaggeration.
A source close to the actor is dismissing the Enquirer’s claims, telling Gossip Cop the story is “untrue” and utter “nonsense.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents