Matthew McConaughey’s Wife Camila Alves “Terrified” He Will Die of a Heart Attack?
5:17 pm, September 13th, 2012
“Matthew McConaughey’s beautiful wife Camila Alves is terrified that her rail-thin hubby is going to die of a heart attack,” exclaims the National Enquirer, which further alleges that the actor’s “starvation diet could be deadly.”
According to the tab, McConaughey “has embarked on an extreme diet for an upcoming movie role, dropping more than 30 pounds off his nearly 6-foot-frame.”
The problem, say the Enquirer’s medical “experts” — who have never treated the movie star — is that “losing weight too rapidly could have deadly consequences.”
Alves, adds the magazine dramatically, is “deeply worried that Matthew has gone overboard for the role,” and is “afraid it could be fatal.”
But that’s not all.
Even “friends” of McConaughey are supposedly “warning” him to “think about his pregnant wife and kids before he goes too far,” says the Enquirer.
“Camila is begging him to stop,” says the “source” for the tab. “She doesn’t want to be a single mom.”
Once again, the Enquirer is starved for facts.
While McConaughey has shed weight to more accurately portray AIDS patient Ron Woodroof in The Dallas Buyer’s Club, the notion that he is risking his life to do so is an extreme exaggeration.
A source close to the actor is dismissing the Enquirer’s claims, telling Gossip Cop the story is “untrue” and utter “nonsense.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Beyonce Documentary On HBO