MAG: Matthew McConaughey Only Married Wife Because of “Threat” She Made
3:38 pm, June 17th, 2012
In a piece titled, “Threat That Made Matt Marry Camila,” the National Enquirer says Matthew McConaughey was forced to wed Camila Alves, claiming she wouldn’t give him more children unless he married her.
The tab writes, “After six years of togetherness, Matthew McConaughey finally caved in to girlfriend Camila Alves’ marriage ultimatum because he’s dying to have more kids.”
The Enquirer alleges the Hollywood star, who has a son and daughter with Alves, wed the model on June 9, only after he gave into her threat of “Marrry me or no more kids.”
Of course, the magazine’s wedding-for-babies story is as dramatic as some of McConaughey’s films… and equally as fictitious.
A source close to actor tells Gossip Cop that this Enquirer article — like some of its previous tales — is completely untrue.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game