Matthew McConaughey Face “Ruined” By Weight Loss, Claims Star
2:17 pm, December 4th, 2013
Matthew McConaughey’s “face is ruined!” declares Star.
The tabloid says the actor’s “infamous good looks may be gone forever” after he dropped 50 pounds to play an AIDS patient in Dallas Buyers Club.
“Since the film wrapped, his complexion seems grayish. His hair has thinned. His face appears gaunt and drawn,” a longtime “pal” tells Star. “That boyish face is totally gone.”
Because the picture on the right was taken a couple of weeks ago, and McConaughey looks healthy and handsome.
“Matt sacrificed his matinee-idol looks for a chance at an Oscar,” says the Star source. “With this role, he proved he can actually act, so it doesn’t bug him that he seems older — his face is no longer his moneymaker.”
Seeing as how Star falsely predicted that McConaughey’s marriage was in trouble a year and a half ago, maybe the tabloid should back away from the sensationalism.
In any case, the tabloid’s sister outlet recently published a bogus story about McConaughey fearing he’d “damaged” his body permanently with his weight loss, and this latest report is just as false.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the story is “off base.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank