Matthew McConaughey Pops the Question to Longtime Girlfriend Camila Alves
7:48 am, December 26th, 2011PHOTO
Matthew McConaughey is getting married!
On Christmas, the longtime bachelor asked his girlfriend and the mother of his two children, Camila Alves, to marry him.
McConaughey revealed the news on his WhoSay account, writing, “just asked camila to marry me, merry Christmas.”
He also posted a photo of the two of them kissing (right) moments later.
The one-time “Sexiest Man Alive” and Alves, who have been dating since 2006, are the parents to three-year-old son Levi and nearly two-year-old daughter Vida.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring