Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves Are Married!
11:05 pm, June 9th, 2012
The longtime couple tied the knot at their Texas home on Saturday night.
Several white tents, complete with air-conditioners, were set up on their sprawling property for guests to spend the night following the nuptials.
McConaughey proposed to Alves, whom he began dating in 2006, on Christmas.
They have two kids together – Levi, 3, and Vida, 2.
Congrats to the newlyweds!
Gossip Cop will update with more information.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court