Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves Are Married!
11:05 pm, June 9th, 2012
The longtime couple tied the knot at their Texas home on Saturday night.
Several white tents, complete with air-conditioners, were set up on their sprawling property for guests to spend the night following the nuptials.
McConaughey proposed to Alves, whom he began dating in 2006, on Christmas.
They have two kids together – Levi, 3, and Vida, 2.
Congrats to the newlyweds!
Gossip Cop will update with more information.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Cher's Style Transformation
- Barbara Walters' Daughter Arrested For DUI
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings