Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves Are Married!
11:05 pm, June 9th, 2012
The longtime couple tied the knot at their Texas home on Saturday night.
Several white tents, complete with air-conditioners, were set up on their sprawling property for guests to spend the night following the nuptials.
McConaughey proposed to Alves, whom he began dating in 2006, on Christmas.
They have two kids together – Levi, 3, and Vida, 2.
Congrats to the newlyweds!
Gossip Cop will update with more information.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair