CLAIM: Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves Already Having Marriage Trouble
5:52 pm, June 20th, 2012
The tabloid claims Alves is “bored and lonely living in Austin, Texas,” and “is begging the hunky actor to move their family back to Los Angeles.”
But McConaughey has supposedly shot down his new wife’s request, says the mag, which quotes a so-called “insider” as saying, “Matthew made a firm decision that he didn’t want to raise his kids in the glare of Hollywood.”
Now, Alves is “missing out on her own showbiz career, which was just starting to take off before the move,” writes the tab.
“Matthew is swamped with work and leaving Camila alone with the kids,” claims the supposed insider, adding, “She’s not sure she can stand it much longer.”
Actually, the newlyweds are in L.A. right now, and have been for most of the week.
Also, we’re pretty sure that a couple who have been together for six years have come to an agreement about where to live and raise their children.
Regardless, a source close to McConaughey tells Gossip Cop the Star story is like a Texas longhorn — a lot of bull.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents