Matthew Fox Suing Woman Who Claimed He Punched Her in Groin
10:18 am, November 7th, 2011
Fox maintains Bormann is lying about the August incident, and that it was she who began the fight.
You’ll recall, Bormann was driving a party bus in Cleveland over the summer when Fox – in town to film I, Alex Cross - supposedly attempted to get on the vehicle and demanded to be taken to his hotel.
Bormann claims that when she blocked the “Lost” star from getting on the bus, Fox allegedly hit her “with his fists, delivering sudden and severe blows to her right breast, groin, arms and legs, inflicting severe, disabling injury.”
Fox’s countersuit states he has lost work as a result of the media coverage, and has been subject to “public hatred, contempt, ridicule and shame.”
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for Fox.
The lawsuit was first reported by TMZ.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- Austin Mahone Breaking More Hearts Than Bieber
- Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To Baby Girl
- Most Shocking Celeb Social Media Confessions
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?