Matthew Fox Assault Lawsuit Dropped By Bus Driver
3:16 pm, May 31st, 2012
According to the suit filed the following month, Fox demanded a ride to his hotel, and when Bormann refused him, the reportedly drunk actor allegedly hit her “with his fists, delivering sudden and severe blows to her right breast, groin, arms and legs, inflicting severe, disabling injury.”
Bormann sought more than $25,000 in damages for assault, battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress.
Now comes word that her civil suit was quietly withdrawn last month.
Bormann’s lawyer said in court papers that she “intentionally failed and refused to provide full and timely cooperation and information,” as well as owed the attorney money.
Fox, however, still has another legal issue with which to deal. Earlier in May, he was arrested for a DUI in his home state of Oregan.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?