Matthew Broderick to star in NBC sitcom next season
8:20 am, February 2nd, 2010
Broderick is doing a pilot for NBC called “Beach Lane” about a famous writer, who’s hired by a rich guy to run his small, troubled newspaper in the Hamptons.
This all comes on the heels of Broderick dipping his toe into TV with guest stints on “30 Rock,” which, like “Beach Lane,” is produced by Lorne Michaels, the executive producer of “Saturday Night Live.”
Gossip Cop would like to know in the comments section if you’ll add this to your list of “Must See TV.”
You might like:
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks