Tab Poops on Matt Damon
11:02 am, February 17th, 2011
According to the National Enquirer, while Scarlett Johansson and Matt Damon playfully wrestled over a water bottle during a break from shooting We Bought a Zoo, “an orangutan who’s co-starring with them suddenly went BANANAS!”
The tab goes on to claim that “the grouchy gorilla, who’s apparently taken quite a monkey-shine to Scarlett since filming began, got jealous and angry when Matt started grabbing at her,” and pelted the Oscar winner with “APE DOO-DOO!”
If the supermarket rag had simply spent as much time fact-checking as it did coming up with primate puns, it wouldn’t have printed this – to borrow a phrase – “poop.”
This monkey business never happened.
In addition to not even having an orangutan in the movie, a rep for the film tells Gossip Cop, “No such event occurred on the set of We Bought A Zoo.”
These type of fabricated stories make us go ape s**t!
Click on to the hottest PHOTOS of the week!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game