Tab Poops on Matt Damon
11:02 am, February 17th, 2011
According to the National Enquirer, while Scarlett Johansson and Matt Damon playfully wrestled over a water bottle during a break from shooting We Bought a Zoo, “an orangutan who’s co-starring with them suddenly went BANANAS!”
The tab goes on to claim that “the grouchy gorilla, who’s apparently taken quite a monkey-shine to Scarlett since filming began, got jealous and angry when Matt started grabbing at her,” and pelted the Oscar winner with “APE DOO-DOO!”
If the supermarket rag had simply spent as much time fact-checking as it did coming up with primate puns, it wouldn’t have printed this – to borrow a phrase – “poop.”
This monkey business never happened.
In addition to not even having an orangutan in the movie, a rep for the film tells Gossip Cop, “No such event occurred on the set of We Bought A Zoo.”
These type of fabricated stories make us go ape s**t!
Click on to the hottest PHOTOS of the week!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss