Matt Damon Jokes About “Tossing Salad” on “Today Show” (VIDEO)
10:04 am, December 4th, 2012VIDEO
Matt Damon brought a little off-color humor to Tuesday morning’s “Today” show.
The actor joined Matt Lauer and the gang for a “Social Q’s” viewer mail segment, and one man’s query concerned his girlfriend’s kitchen hygiene.
“My girlfriend is an excellent cook and really defensive,” explained the advice seeker. “When she cooks, she tosses the salad with her hands without washing them and tastes everything with her fingers. It makes me feel a little sick. Can I fix this?”
It was a set-up Damon couldn’t let pass.
“That’s not what they told me about tossing salad,” joked the Oscar winner, drawing laughter.
We’d suggest that anyone who doesn’t know what “tossing salad” means as a slang term visit Google or Urban Dictionary at their own risk, and then enjoy this unexpectedly naughty “Today” bit.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents