Matt Damon Jokes About “Tossing Salad” on “Today Show” (VIDEO)
10:04 am, December 4th, 2012VIDEO
Matt Damon brought a little off-color humor to Tuesday morning’s “Today” show.
The actor joined Matt Lauer and the gang for a “Social Q’s” viewer mail segment, and one man’s query concerned his girlfriend’s kitchen hygiene.
“My girlfriend is an excellent cook and really defensive,” explained the advice seeker. “When she cooks, she tosses the salad with her hands without washing them and tastes everything with her fingers. It makes me feel a little sick. Can I fix this?”
It was a set-up Damon couldn’t let pass.
“That’s not what they told me about tossing salad,” joked the Oscar winner, drawing laughter.
We’d suggest that anyone who doesn’t know what “tossing salad” means as a slang term visit Google or Urban Dictionary at their own risk, and then enjoy this unexpectedly naughty “Today” bit.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan