CLAIM: Matt Damon Refusing To Diet For Movie Roles
6:44 pm, June 5th, 2013
“After counting calories for years to stay in action hero shape, Matt Damon has vowed his next screen role will be ‘doughnut friendly,’” begins a piece from the National Enquirer.
Yes, a tree died so that sentence could be printed.
Anyway, a supposed “close family friend” tells the supermarket tabloid, “He’s admitted to pals that he’s sick to death of dieting,” noting, “He says he wants to find a project where he doesn’t have to count every single calorie.”
The purported “insider” alleges, “If he can’t find a project like that, Matt has said he’ll take a break from filming.”
“He’d much rather eat doughnuts and look like all the other dads picking up their kids at karate class,” adds the “friend.”
Yes, Damon is just dying to fit in with “all the other dads.”
A source close to Damon laughed off the tab’s silly tale, telling us it’s completely “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?
- Famous Left Handers