CLAIM: Matt Damon Refusing To Diet For Movie Roles
6:44 pm, June 5th, 2013
“After counting calories for years to stay in action hero shape, Matt Damon has vowed his next screen role will be ‘doughnut friendly,’” begins a piece from the National Enquirer.
Yes, a tree died so that sentence could be printed.
Anyway, a supposed “close family friend” tells the supermarket tabloid, “He’s admitted to pals that he’s sick to death of dieting,” noting, “He says he wants to find a project where he doesn’t have to count every single calorie.”
The purported “insider” alleges, “If he can’t find a project like that, Matt has said he’ll take a break from filming.”
“He’d much rather eat doughnuts and look like all the other dads picking up their kids at karate class,” adds the “friend.”
Yes, Damon is just dying to fit in with “all the other dads.”
A source close to Damon laughed off the tab’s silly tale, telling us it’s completely “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Is Kim Kardashian Bald Underneath Her Weave?!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'