Matt Damon Blasts Obama: “One-Term President With Balls” Would Be Better
12:56 pm, December 21st, 2011
The actor, a longtime supporter of the Democratic Party and onetime Obama advocate, reveals frustration with the administration in his wide-ranging interview.
“I’ve talked to a lot of people who worked for Obama at the grassroots level,” says Damon. “One of them said to me, ‘Never again. I will never be fooled again by a politician.’”
Damon then gets even more direct with his own criticism.
“You know, a one-term president with some balls who actually got stuff done would have been, in the long run of this country, much better,” argues the We Bought a Zoo star.
He adds, “If the Democrats think that they didn’t have a mandate – people are literally without any focus or leadership, just wandering out into the streets to yell right now because they are so pissed off.”
“Imagine if they had a leader,” wonders Damon.
What do you think of the actor’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years