Catherine Zeta-Jones Talks About Michael Douglas Kissing Matt Damon (VIDEO)
11:00 am, January 30th, 2013VIDEO
Catherine Zeta-Jones appears on Wednesday’s “Ellen DeGeneres Show,” and the Oscar winner talked about her husband Michael Douglas’ much-discussed kissing scenes with Matt Damon in the upcoming Behind The Candelabra.
It turns out DeGeneres has actually kissed Damon before, too.
“I highly recommend anyone, if you get the chance, kiss Matt Damon,” advised the talk show host.
Zeta-Jones also gave an update on Douglas’ health and opened up about the struggles the couple has gotten through in recent years.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution