Catherine Zeta-Jones Talks About Michael Douglas Kissing Matt Damon (VIDEO)
11:00 am, January 30th, 2013VIDEO
Catherine Zeta-Jones appears on Wednesday’s “Ellen DeGeneres Show,” and the Oscar winner talked about her husband Michael Douglas’ much-discussed kissing scenes with Matt Damon in the upcoming Behind The Candelabra.
It turns out DeGeneres has actually kissed Damon before, too.
“I highly recommend anyone, if you get the chance, kiss Matt Damon,” advised the talk show host.
Zeta-Jones also gave an update on Douglas’ health and opened up about the struggles the couple has gotten through in recent years.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her