Matt Damon Worried He Got HPV From Kissing Michael Douglas, Claims Mag
1:36 pm, June 13th, 2013
The supermarket tabloid claims Damon is worried that Douglas could have given him the virus during their kissing scenes in Behind the Candelabra.
A so-called “Tinseltown studio executive” tells the mag, “There’s no delicate way to put it — did Michael’s enthusiastic open-mouthed kisses in their love scenes transmit the HPV virus to Matt?”
“That’s the embarrassing question everyone’s asking!” alleges the purported “insider.”
In fact, it’s safe to say that absolutely no one is asking that question.
HPV is a sexually transmitted disease — not a kissing disease.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s website, “You CANNOT get HPV from kissing on the mouth.”
The Enquirer is just crassly trying to create drama out of Douglas’ very personal revelation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri