Matt Damon Worried He Got HPV From Kissing Michael Douglas, Claims Mag
1:36 pm, June 13th, 2013
The supermarket tabloid claims Damon is worried that Douglas could have given him the virus during their kissing scenes in Behind the Candelabra.
A so-called “Tinseltown studio executive” tells the mag, “There’s no delicate way to put it — did Michael’s enthusiastic open-mouthed kisses in their love scenes transmit the HPV virus to Matt?”
“That’s the embarrassing question everyone’s asking!” alleges the purported “insider.”
In fact, it’s safe to say that absolutely no one is asking that question.
HPV is a sexually transmitted disease — not a kissing disease.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s website, “You CANNOT get HPV from kissing on the mouth.”
The Enquirer is just crassly trying to create drama out of Douglas’ very personal revelation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court