Matt Damon Mocks George Clooney, Plays Crazy Version of Himself on House of Lies
3:49 pm, February 4th, 2013VIDEO
Matt Damon is taking over another TV show.
After hijacking “Jimmy Kimmel Live” last month, the Boston native will appear on Showtime’s “House of Lies,” playing a crazy, drugged-out version of himself.
Damon seeks out Don Cheadle’s consulting firm in order to create a charity for the sole purpose of outdoing George Clooney, telling Cheadle’s character, “I just basically need a cause that’s about the size of Clooney’s cause, only with bigger tits.”
Damon adds, “That guy puts on a Hawaiian shirt and they hand him a f**king Oscar.”
His guest spot airs this Sunday at 10 p.m.
Check out the hilarious clips below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?