Matt Damon Mocks George Clooney, Plays Crazy Version of Himself on House of Lies
3:49 pm, February 4th, 2013VIDEO
Matt Damon is taking over another TV show.
After hijacking “Jimmy Kimmel Live” last month, the Boston native will appear on Showtime’s “House of Lies,” playing a crazy, drugged-out version of himself.
Damon seeks out Don Cheadle’s consulting firm in order to create a charity for the sole purpose of outdoing George Clooney, telling Cheadle’s character, “I just basically need a cause that’s about the size of Clooney’s cause, only with bigger tits.”
Damon adds, “That guy puts on a Hawaiian shirt and they hand him a f**king Oscar.”
His guest spot airs this Sunday at 10 p.m.
Check out the hilarious clips below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!