Matt Damon Mocks George Clooney, Plays Crazy Version of Himself on House of Lies
3:49 pm, February 4th, 2013VIDEO
Matt Damon is taking over another TV show.
After hijacking “Jimmy Kimmel Live” last month, the Boston native will appear on Showtime’s “House of Lies,” playing a crazy, drugged-out version of himself.
Damon seeks out Don Cheadle’s consulting firm in order to create a charity for the sole purpose of outdoing George Clooney, telling Cheadle’s character, “I just basically need a cause that’s about the size of Clooney’s cause, only with bigger tits.”
Damon adds, “That guy puts on a Hawaiian shirt and they hand him a f**king Oscar.”
His guest spot airs this Sunday at 10 p.m.
Check out the hilarious clips below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014