Matt Damon Vows in New PSA: “Say No To Toilets” (VIDEO)
4:44 pm, February 12th, 2013VIDEO
Matt Damon goes to drastic measures to fight for clean water in a funny PSA for his charity Water.org, vowing not to go to the bathroom until everyone has access to clean water.
In a faux press conference, the actor states, “For $25, you can give somebody clean water for life,” asking an audience member, “I mean sir, how much is the bottle of water you’re drinking?”
“I shoplifted this,” the man replies.
Damon goes on to pledge, “In protest of this global tragedy, until this issue is resolved, until everyone has access to clean water and sanitation, I will not go to the bathroom.”
“Say no to toilets,” he adds.
Check out the video below!
To help out with Damon’s cause, visit strikewithme.org.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship