WATCH: Nicki Minaj Accuses Short Idol Contestant of Seeking “Pity Party”
9:23 pm, February 7th, 2013VIDEO
The diminutive contestant, who initially blew away the judges with his big pipes and small size, turned Minaj off during his final solo audition during Hollywood Week.
The former “Glee Project” contestant first joked about his short stature and looked like he’s 10 years old, but then went on to say people used to “laugh” at him.
“Sometimes things can go from being inspiring to becoming you wanting a pity party,” Minaj told him, warning him not to “milk that ever again.”
“Be you. Be great,” she encouraged. “And just rest on your talent after today.”
But Fernandes’ “Idol” journey ended there, as he was eliminated from the competition just a short time later.
The 22-year-old, who partially blamed his mediocre performance on the fact that it was his first time with a live band, was left devastated and in tears by the judges’ decision.
Check out the video below at the 3:50-mark, and tell us if you agree with Minaj.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids