Matheus Fernandes Packs Big Voice in Little Body on “American Idol” (VIDEO)
10:17 pm, January 30th, 2013VIDEO
Matheus Fernandes’ voice is a lot bigger than his stature.
As seen on Wednesday’s “American Idol,” the severely short 21-year-old — who said doctors have never determined the cause of his diminutive height — can still belt it out like some of the best.
Fernandes, who previously competed on “The Glee Project,” brought out some serious emotion from the judges with his Sam Cooke cover.
“Regardless of the height, race, sex, whatever, you hit me in the heart and you brought me to tears, which I’m holding back currently,” said Mariah Carey.
She continued, “And I want you to know you can sing anything for me, any day of the week.”
Nicki Minaj told him, “We’re looking for a unique, special person, and you fit that bill.”
And Randy Jackson made clear the show would not discriminate him because of his size.
“This is a talent show. This is about everybody. We’re all people,” said the judge. “To me you’re 10 feet tall right now.”
Check out the moving video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted