Matheus Fernandes Packs Big Voice in Little Body on “American Idol” (VIDEO)
10:17 pm, January 30th, 2013VIDEO
Matheus Fernandes’ voice is a lot bigger than his stature.
As seen on Wednesday’s “American Idol,” the severely short 21-year-old — who said doctors have never determined the cause of his diminutive height — can still belt it out like some of the best.
Fernandes, who previously competed on “The Glee Project,” brought out some serious emotion from the judges with his Sam Cooke cover.
“Regardless of the height, race, sex, whatever, you hit me in the heart and you brought me to tears, which I’m holding back currently,” said Mariah Carey.
She continued, “And I want you to know you can sing anything for me, any day of the week.”
Nicki Minaj told him, “We’re looking for a unique, special person, and you fit that bill.”
And Randy Jackson made clear the show would not discriminate him because of his size.
“This is a talent show. This is about everybody. We’re all people,” said the judge. “To me you’re 10 feet tall right now.”
Check out the moving video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair