CLAIM: Olivier Sarkozy Proposed to Mary-Kate Olsen With $350,000 Ring
5:17 pm, January 30th, 2013
An “insider” tells Star that “Mary-Kate Olsen’s much older boyfriend, Olivier Sarkozy, recently proposed by a $350,000, 12-carat marquise-cut diamond ring on her teeny-tiny finger, but the former child star hesitated when it came to saying yes.”
“Mary-Kate is enjoying her time with Olivier, but she is only 26 years old and in no rush to get married,” a “friend” explains to the tabloid.
The Star source continues, “She didn’t want to keep the ring, but Olivier insisted, so they are calling it a promise ring.”
Wow, that is one pricey “promise ring.”
Except Sarkozy never proposed, and the diamond bauble exists only in Star’s mind.
A source close to Olsen tells Gossip Cop there’s “no truth” to the report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Who Called Miley "This Generations Madonna?"
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?