Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen Selling $55,000 Backpacks Covered in Prescription Pills
4:10 pm, December 3rd, 2012
In collaboration with artist Damien Hirst, the fashion designer duo are now releasing $55,000 backpacks under their label.
And get this: The bags are covered in prescription pill appliqués.
Only 12 of the $55,000 backpacks will be made, and some of the proceeds will go to UNICEF.
Check out the PHOTO of the bag below, and see more details on it here.
What do you think of the Olsens’ pill backpacks? Artistic? Ridiculous? Inappropriate?
Sound off in the comments section!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?