Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen Selling $55,000 Backpacks Covered in Prescription Pills
4:10 pm, December 3rd, 2012
In collaboration with artist Damien Hirst, the fashion designer duo are now releasing $55,000 backpacks under their label.
And get this: The bags are covered in prescription pill appliqués.
Only 12 of the $55,000 backpacks will be made, and some of the proceeds will go to UNICEF.
Check out the PHOTO of the bag below, and see more details on it here.
What do you think of the Olsens’ pill backpacks? Artistic? Ridiculous? Inappropriate?
Sound off in the comments section!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank