Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen Selling $55,000 Backpacks Covered in Prescription Pills
4:10 pm, December 3rd, 2012
In collaboration with artist Damien Hirst, the fashion designer duo are now releasing $55,000 backpacks under their label.
And get this: The bags are covered in prescription pill appliqués.
Only 12 of the $55,000 backpacks will be made, and some of the proceeds will go to UNICEF.
Check out the PHOTO of the bag below, and see more details on it here.
What do you think of the Olsens’ pill backpacks? Artistic? Ridiculous? Inappropriate?
Sound off in the comments section!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Is This Miley Cyrus' Worst Look Yet?
- 29 Celebrities With Porn Star Doppelgangers
- It's Official- Kerry Washington Is Pregnant!
- Sexy Celebs Who've Spun On The Stripper Pole
- Hilarious Celebrity Tweets
- Jada And Willow Smith's Beach Vacation