Flo Jo’s Daughter Mary Joyner Reveals Gold Medal Voice on America’s Got Talent
10:56 pm, June 18th, 2012VIDEO
The 21-year-old, who was 7 when her mom died, told the judges her “lifelong dream” is to be a singer.
Performing Sara Bareilles‘ “Gravity,” Joyner impressed with her silky smooth voice, bringing many in the audience to tears – including her dad, who watched from the side of the stage.
“I think we just fell in love with you,” Howie Mandell told her.
Added Howard Stern, “You had me in 30 seconds.”
Check out the video below, and tell us if you agree.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?