Mary J. Blige Baffled by Oscars Snub
1:55 pm, January 24th, 2012
After her tune “The Living Proof” (from The Help) – along with other worthy contenders – was left out of the nominations, Blige expressed her frustration on Twitter.
She wrote, “I’m so thankful for true fans like you all. It saddens me & feels like the Academy is being mean. 2 only nominate 2 of the 5 slots is….”
Blige then retweeted a number of supportive messages from fans who were similarly upset about “The Living Proof”’s absence.
What do you think of the Academy’s decision?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!