Mary J. Blige and others to fundraise for Haiti at Grammys
10:14 am, January 27th, 2010
The Grammy Awards, which air this Sunday on CBS, will feature a fundraising segment for Haiti relief, and so far what’s slated is a special duet with Mary J. Blige and Andrea Bocelli on the hit Simon and Garfunkel song, “Bridge Over Troubled Water.”
After the show, the duet will be available on iTunes and all proceeds from the sales will go to the American Red Cross to help those devastated by the earthquake.
Gossip Cop would like to know in the comments section if you’ll be watching, and who you’ll be rooting for to take home trophies.
You might like:
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Rihanna Goes Floral From Head To Toe
- Amanda Bynes Calls Sarah Hyland 'Ugly'
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious