Mary J. Blige and others to fundraise for Haiti at Grammys
10:14 am, January 27th, 2010
The Grammy Awards, which air this Sunday on CBS, will feature a fundraising segment for Haiti relief, and so far what’s slated is a special duet with Mary J. Blige and Andrea Bocelli on the hit Simon and Garfunkel song, “Bridge Over Troubled Water.”
After the show, the duet will be available on iTunes and all proceeds from the sales will go to the American Red Cross to help those devastated by the earthquake.
Gossip Cop would like to know in the comments section if you’ll be watching, and who you’ll be rooting for to take home trophies.
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!