Martin Short Sings About Christmas Being “Horniest” Time in SNL Monologue (VIDEO)
5:11 am, December 16th, 2012VIDEO
Martin Short opened his “SNL” monologue about Christmas.
Accompanied by Paul Shaffer, Short sang about Christmas being “when the most babies are conceived,” because it’s the “horniest” and most “promiscuous” time of the year.
There were also lots of cameos including Kristen Wiig, Jimmy Fallon, Tom Hanks, Tina Fey, and Samuel L. Jackson.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Khaki And Casual Combat Style With Demi Lovato
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Lily Aldridge's Beach Bag Must-Haves