Martin Short Sings About Christmas Being “Horniest” Time in SNL Monologue (VIDEO)
5:11 am, December 16th, 2012VIDEO
Martin Short opened his “SNL” monologue about Christmas.
Accompanied by Paul Shaffer, Short sang about Christmas being “when the most babies are conceived,” because it’s the “horniest” and most “promiscuous” time of the year.
There were also lots of cameos including Kristen Wiig, Jimmy Fallon, Tom Hanks, Tina Fey, and Samuel L. Jackson.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank