Martin Short Sings About Christmas Being “Horniest” Time in SNL Monologue (VIDEO)
5:11 am, December 16th, 2012VIDEO
Martin Short opened his “SNL” monologue about Christmas.
Accompanied by Paul Shaffer, Short sang about Christmas being “when the most babies are conceived,” because it’s the “horniest” and most “promiscuous” time of the year.
There were also lots of cameos including Kristen Wiig, Jimmy Fallon, Tom Hanks, Tina Fey, and Samuel L. Jackson.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Knowles Rocks Cute Braids
- Skinny Minnie Anne Hathaway's Catwoman Diet
- Atlanta Housewife Kenya Moore Takes Ridiculous To a New Level
- Wendy Williams Trashes Beyonce: Find Out Why
- Taylor Swift Gets Beyonce's Album Banned From Target?
- The 20 Best Justin Timberlake Songs
- THIS Is Why We Love Jennifer Lawrence
- 'Across the Board' with Joy Bryant and Erika Christensen
- Bruce Jenner Gender Reassignment
- Kelly Rowlands Very Modern Proposal