Martin Short Sings About Christmas Being “Horniest” Time in SNL Monologue (VIDEO)
5:11 am, December 16th, 2012VIDEO
Martin Short opened his “SNL” monologue about Christmas.
Accompanied by Paul Shaffer, Short sang about Christmas being “when the most babies are conceived,” because it’s the “horniest” and most “promiscuous” time of the year.
There were also lots of cameos including Kristen Wiig, Jimmy Fallon, Tom Hanks, Tina Fey, and Samuel L. Jackson.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum