Martin Short Sings About Christmas Being “Horniest” Time in SNL Monologue (VIDEO)
5:11 am, December 16th, 2012VIDEO
Martin Short opened his “SNL” monologue about Christmas.
Accompanied by Paul Shaffer, Short sang about Christmas being “when the most babies are conceived,” because it’s the “horniest” and most “promiscuous” time of the year.
There were also lots of cameos including Kristen Wiig, Jimmy Fallon, Tom Hanks, Tina Fey, and Samuel L. Jackson.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage