Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle to Star in E! Reality Series “Married to Jonas”
9:35 am, April 30th, 2012
Kevin Jonas is venturing into reality TV again – this time with his wife.
“Married to Jonas,” a series slated to premiere on E! this summer, will focus on Kevin and Danielle Deleasa, who wed in 2009.
“I vividly recall believing from the very first time that I met them that the Jonas Brothers would, without a doubt, become a worldwide cultural sensation,” Seacrest says in a statement.
He continues, “When we learned that Dani married Kevin, our production team became curious about what life would be like for a young bride entering the excitement, and sometimes chaos, of a pop star’s life.”
“Looking through the lens of young love, the show will examine the ups and downs of Dani and Kevin’s marriage, against the backdrop of their contrasting family cultures, traditions and individual careers,” adds Seacrest.
Jonas previously starred with his younger siblings on the Disney Channel reality series “Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream.”
“Married to Jonas” is scheduled to premiere on August 19.
Will you be watching?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try