Mark Zuckerberg Marries Priscilla Chan (PHOTO)
10:00 pm, May 19th, 2012
The Facebook CEO, whose company went public on Friday, has also updated his status to “married.”
The fewer than 100 celebrants that gathered in Zuckerberg’s backyard believed it was a party for Chan, who graduated from the University of California, San Francisco’s medical school on Monday.
Instead, they were surprised to find it was a wedding for the couple who met at Harvard and have been together for more than nine years.
A Facebook spokeswoman said Zuckerberg designed the ring himself, and that it featured “a very simple ruby.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West