Mark Zuckerberg Marries Priscilla Chan (PHOTO)
10:00 pm, May 19th, 2012
The Facebook CEO, whose company went public on Friday, has also updated his status to “married.”
The fewer than 100 celebrants that gathered in Zuckerberg’s backyard believed it was a party for Chan, who graduated from the University of California, San Francisco’s medical school on Monday.
Instead, they were surprised to find it was a wedding for the couple who met at Harvard and have been together for more than nine years.
A Facebook spokeswoman said Zuckerberg designed the ring himself, and that it featured “a very simple ruby.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court