Mark Wahlberg: Justin Bieber’s “A Kid, Let Him Live His Life” (VIDEO)
8:26 pm, August 6th, 2013VIDEO
In a video chat with The Sun on Tuesday, the actor was asked for his thoughts on Bieber’s going “off the rails,” and Wahlberg was quick to come to the teen superstar’s defense.
“Obviously he’s living in a different day and age. Everyone’s got a cell phone and the paparazzi’s everywhere,” said the movie star. ”But I was in prison before I got a record out. I don’t think he’s been to prison and I don’t think he wants to go.”
He continued, “You’re gonna be a teenager, but if you’re being a teenager in the spotlight, then you’re gonna be criticized for it.”
“He’s a kid. Let him live his life,” added Wahlberg.
The 2 Guns star, who jokingly suggested Bieber “pull your trousers up” and “stop smoking all that weed,” also said he’s still open to working with the singer on the movie they developed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kate Upton... The Fatty
- Which Stars Can't Stand Kanye?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Victoria's Secret Angels Without Makeup
- Bethenny Frankel Tries Sneaking Into Nightclub After Being Denied
- What Does It Mean To Be The Oldest In The Family?
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book
- Khloe Kardashian's New Dodger Boyfriend?
- Why Amanda Seyfried & Anne Hathaway Are Feuding
- Where Does Rihanna Buy Her Clothes?