Mark Wahlberg: Justin Bieber’s “A Kid, Let Him Live His Life” (VIDEO)
8:26 pm, August 6th, 2013VIDEO
In a video chat with The Sun on Tuesday, the actor was asked for his thoughts on Bieber’s going “off the rails,” and Wahlberg was quick to come to the teen superstar’s defense.
“Obviously he’s living in a different day and age. Everyone’s got a cell phone and the paparazzi’s everywhere,” said the movie star. ”But I was in prison before I got a record out. I don’t think he’s been to prison and I don’t think he wants to go.”
He continued, “You’re gonna be a teenager, but if you’re being a teenager in the spotlight, then you’re gonna be criticized for it.”
“He’s a kid. Let him live his life,” added Wahlberg.
The 2 Guns star, who jokingly suggested Bieber “pull your trousers up” and “stop smoking all that weed,” also said he’s still open to working with the singer on the movie they developed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet