Mark Ronson Marries Josephine de la Baume in France
3:33 pm, September 3rd, 2011
The music producer, dressed in a candy-striped suit, and his actress-model bride, wearing a custom Zac Posen gown, wed in Aix de Provence, near her hometown.
De La Baume, who models for Agent Provocateur, appeared in Ronson’s video for “The Bike Song.”
The couple became engaged last February.
It’s a nice way for Ronson to end a difficult summer that saw the death of Amy Winehouse, his close friend.
Congrats to the new couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution