Mark Ronson Marries Josephine de la Baume in France
3:33 pm, September 3rd, 2011
The music producer, dressed in a candy-striped suit, and his actress-model bride, wearing a custom Zac Posen gown, wed in Aix de Provence, near her hometown.
De La Baume, who models for Agent Provocateur, appeared in Ronson’s video for “The Bike Song.”
The couple became engaged last February.
It’s a nice way for Ronson to end a difficult summer that saw the death of Amy Winehouse, his close friend.
Congrats to the new couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting