Mark Ronson Marries Josephine de la Baume in France
3:33 pm, September 3rd, 2011
The music producer, dressed in a candy-striped suit, and his actress-model bride, wearing a custom Zac Posen gown, wed in Aix de Provence, near her hometown.
De La Baume, who models for Agent Provocateur, appeared in Ronson’s video for “The Bike Song.”
The couple became engaged last February.
It’s a nice way for Ronson to end a difficult summer that saw the death of Amy Winehouse, his close friend.
Congrats to the new couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired