Mark Ronson Marries Josephine de la Baume in France
3:33 pm, September 3rd, 2011
The music producer, dressed in a candy-striped suit, and his actress-model bride, wearing a custom Zac Posen gown, wed in Aix de Provence, near her hometown.
De La Baume, who models for Agent Provocateur, appeared in Ronson’s video for “The Bike Song.”
The couple became engaged last February.
It’s a nice way for Ronson to end a difficult summer that saw the death of Amy Winehouse, his close friend.
Congrats to the new couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014