Mark-Paul Gosselaar Marries Catriona McGinn!
8:51 pm, July 28th, 2012
Mark-Paul Gosselaar is married!
The actor and advertising executive Catriona McGinn tied the knot at a Santa Ynez, California winery on Saturday.
People was the first to report the happy news.
Gosselaar, who popped the question to McGinn last August, has two children with his previous wife, Lisa Russell.
Russell wed Jeff Probst last December.
Gosselaar, best known as Zack Morris on “Saved by the Bell,” now stars on “Franklin & Bash.”
Congrats to the newlyweds!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Easily Achieve 'A-List' Hair Color
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!