Mark-Paul Gosselaar Marries Catriona McGinn!
8:51 pm, July 28th, 2012
Mark-Paul Gosselaar is married!
The actor and advertising executive Catriona McGinn tied the knot at a Santa Ynez, California winery on Saturday.
People was the first to report the happy news.
Gosselaar, who popped the question to McGinn last August, has two children with his previous wife, Lisa Russell.
Russell wed Jeff Probst last December.
Gosselaar, best known as Zack Morris on “Saved by the Bell,” now stars on “Franklin & Bash.”
Congrats to the newlyweds!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?