Mark-Paul Gosselaar And Wife Of 13 Years Separate
3:47 pm, June 3rd, 2010
The couple met on the set of “Saved By The Bell: The College Years.”
Contrary to initial rumors, the split was amicable and they are continuing to co-parent Michael, 6, and Ava, 4.
A rep for the actor tells Gossip Cop, “They both remain focused on their family and are jointly committed to their children.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?