Mark-Paul Gosselaar And Wife Of 13 Years Separate
3:47 pm, June 3rd, 2010
The couple met on the set of “Saved By The Bell: The College Years.”
Contrary to initial rumors, the split was amicable and they are continuing to co-parent Michael, 6, and Ava, 4.
A rep for the actor tells Gossip Cop, “They both remain focused on their family and are jointly committed to their children.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try