Mark-Paul Gosselaar And Wife Of 13 Years Separate
3:47 pm, June 3rd, 2010
The couple met on the set of “Saved By The Bell: The College Years.”
Contrary to initial rumors, the split was amicable and they are continuing to co-parent Michael, 6, and Ava, 4.
A rep for the actor tells Gossip Cop, “They both remain focused on their family and are jointly committed to their children.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship