Mario Lopez, Courtney Mazza Get Married! (PHOTOS)
12:43 pm, December 2nd, 2012PHOTOS
The couple tied the knot on Saturday in Punta Minta, Mexico.
Their two-year-old daughter Gia served as flower girl.
Eva Longoria was among the 175 guests on hand for the ceremony.
The wedding, which took place on the property of “Girls Gone Wild” owner Joe Francis, will be part of a two-hour TLC special airing on December 8.
Lopez and Mazza met while working on the 2006 Broadway revival of “A Chorus Line,” beginning to date in 2008 and getting engaged last January.
Congrats to the couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted