Mario Lopez, Courtney Mazza Get Married! (PHOTOS)
12:43 pm, December 2nd, 2012PHOTOS
The couple tied the knot on Saturday in Punta Minta, Mexico.
Their two-year-old daughter Gia served as flower girl.
Eva Longoria was among the 175 guests on hand for the ceremony.
The wedding, which took place on the property of “Girls Gone Wild” owner Joe Francis, will be part of a two-hour TLC special airing on December 8.
Lopez and Mazza met while working on the 2006 Broadway revival of “A Chorus Line,” beginning to date in 2008 and getting engaged last January.
Congrats to the couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents