CLAIM: Marilyn Manson Engaged to Seraphim Ward
11:51 am, April 16th, 2012EXCLUSIVE
“Marilyn Manson is engaged after a five-week courtship,” claims Life & Style.
The site goes on to say the singer “proposed to his 27-year-old girlfriend, actress and filmmaker, Seraphim Ward, Thursday night.”
According to a friend of Ward who’s quoted in the Life & Style piece, ”Marilyn proposed with a family ring. I think it was his grandmother’s. It’s Celtic, and Seraphim says it has a magical bonding to the receiver.”
The actress then tweeted a photo of a diamond ring on Saturday with the caption, “OMG!” and then wrote on Sunday, ”I am still speechless and in shock!”
OK… but is she really engaged to Manson?
While Ward’s manager seemingly tried to perpetuate the rumor, telling Gossip Cop, “Seraphim is indeed in a serious and recently committed relationship and very happy,” Manson’s manager tells us the engagement report is “totally false.”
His publicist adds, “Marilyn Manson is not engaged to Seraphim Ward. He has never met her.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us