WATCH: Olive Garden Reviewer Marilyn Hagerty Visits Anderson, Gets Surprised
12:00 pm, March 20th, 2012VIDEO
Earlier this month, Marilyn Hagerty went from small-town restaurant writer to national star when her earnest review of the new Olive Garden in Grand Forks, North Dakota went viral.
(It turns out the cynicism-soaked blogosphere actually finds it refreshing when someone is straightforward and authentic!)
Hagerty’s newfound fame brought her to New York, where she sat down with Anderson Cooper for his daytime talk show.
In the videos below, we see Hagerty tell Cooper about becoming an Internet star, review a fancy new Manhattan eatery (Crown), and get a surprise from the host.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids