WATCH: Olive Garden Reviewer Marilyn Hagerty Visits Anderson, Gets Surprised
12:00 pm, March 20th, 2012VIDEO
Earlier this month, Marilyn Hagerty went from small-town restaurant writer to national star when her earnest review of the new Olive Garden in Grand Forks, North Dakota went viral.
(It turns out the cynicism-soaked blogosphere actually finds it refreshing when someone is straightforward and authentic!)
Hagerty’s newfound fame brought her to New York, where she sat down with Anderson Cooper for his daytime talk show.
In the videos below, we see Hagerty tell Cooper about becoming an Internet star, review a fancy new Manhattan eatery (Crown), and get a surprise from the host.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?