WATCH: Olive Garden Reviewer Marilyn Hagerty Visits Anderson, Gets Surprised
12:00 pm, March 20th, 2012VIDEO
Earlier this month, Marilyn Hagerty went from small-town restaurant writer to national star when her earnest review of the new Olive Garden in Grand Forks, North Dakota went viral.
(It turns out the cynicism-soaked blogosphere actually finds it refreshing when someone is straightforward and authentic!)
Hagerty’s newfound fame brought her to New York, where she sat down with Anderson Cooper for his daytime talk show.
In the videos below, we see Hagerty tell Cooper about becoming an Internet star, review a fancy new Manhattan eatery (Crown), and get a surprise from the host.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court