WATCH: Olive Garden Reviewer Marilyn Hagerty Visits Anderson, Gets Surprised
12:00 pm, March 20th, 2012VIDEO
Earlier this month, Marilyn Hagerty went from small-town restaurant writer to national star when her earnest review of the new Olive Garden in Grand Forks, North Dakota went viral.
(It turns out the cynicism-soaked blogosphere actually finds it refreshing when someone is straightforward and authentic!)
Hagerty’s newfound fame brought her to New York, where she sat down with Anderson Cooper for his daytime talk show.
In the videos below, we see Hagerty tell Cooper about becoming an Internet star, review a fancy new Manhattan eatery (Crown), and get a surprise from the host.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks