Marie Osmond son to be buried Monday in Utah
7:57 am, March 5th, 2010
‘s son, Marie OsmondMichael Bryan, will be buried in a private ceremony
on Monday in the Osmonds’ home state of Utah.
Bryan committed suicide last Friday by jumping out of a window in Los Angeles. The following day, Marie Osmond issued a statement saying, “My family and I are devastated and in deep shock by the tragic loss of our dear Michael and ask that everyone respect our privacy during this difficult time.”
As Gossip Cop reported yesterday, on March 9 – the day after the funeral – Marie Osmond and her brother Donny will return to their Las Vegas show at the Flamingo Hotel & Casino.
Gossip Cop‘s thoughts are with the Osmond family during this difficult time.
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed