Marie Osmond son to be buried Monday in Utah
7:57 am, March 5th, 2010
‘s son, Marie OsmondMichael Bryan, will be buried in a private ceremony
on Monday in the Osmonds’ home state of Utah.
Bryan committed suicide last Friday by jumping out of a window in Los Angeles. The following day, Marie Osmond issued a statement saying, “My family and I are devastated and in deep shock by the tragic loss of our dear Michael and ask that everyone respect our privacy during this difficult time.”
As Gossip Cop reported yesterday, on March 9 – the day after the funeral – Marie Osmond and her brother Donny will return to their Las Vegas show at the Flamingo Hotel & Casino.
Gossip Cop‘s thoughts are with the Osmond family during this difficult time.
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids