Marie Osmond son to be buried Monday in Utah
7:57 am, March 5th, 2010
‘s son, Marie OsmondMichael Bryan, will be buried in a private ceremony
on Monday in the Osmonds’ home state of Utah.
Bryan committed suicide last Friday by jumping out of a window in Los Angeles. The following day, Marie Osmond issued a statement saying, “My family and I are devastated and in deep shock by the tragic loss of our dear Michael and ask that everyone respect our privacy during this difficult time.”
As Gossip Cop reported yesterday, on March 9 – the day after the funeral – Marie Osmond and her brother Donny will return to their Las Vegas show at the Flamingo Hotel & Casino.
Gossip Cop‘s thoughts are with the Osmond family during this difficult time.
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank