Did Justin Bieber Father a Baby?
10:07 pm, November 1st, 2011
Justin Bieber is the subject of a paternity suit filed by a 20-year-old named Mariah Yeater, who claims she and the teen star had sex for his “first time” after a concert in L.A. last year.
According to the lawsuit, Yeater and Bieber had “unprotected sex” in a bathroom at the Staples Center, resulting in her getting pregnant and giving birth to his child this past July.
Yeater notes in her court filing, “The sexual intercourse was brief, lasting only approximately 30 seconds.”
Now Yeater wants The Biebs to take a paternity test to “scientifically confirm” that he’s the baby boy’s daddy.
So, is the “Baby” singer really the father of Yeater’s child?
A source close to Bieber tells Gossip Cop the teen superstar is “absolutely not” the baby’s dad.
A rep for Bieber also says, “It’s sad that someone would fabricate malicious, defamatory, and demonstrably false claims,” noting, “We will vigorously pursue all available legal remedies to defend and protect Justin against these allegations.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Scott Foley Gets Promoted
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down