Did Justin Bieber Father a Baby?
10:07 pm, November 1st, 2011
Justin Bieber is the subject of a paternity suit filed by a 20-year-old named Mariah Yeater, who claims she and the teen star had sex for his “first time” after a concert in L.A. last year.
According to the lawsuit, Yeater and Bieber had “unprotected sex” in a bathroom at the Staples Center, resulting in her getting pregnant and giving birth to his child this past July.
Yeater notes in her court filing, “The sexual intercourse was brief, lasting only approximately 30 seconds.”
Now Yeater wants The Biebs to take a paternity test to “scientifically confirm” that he’s the baby boy’s daddy.
So, is the “Baby” singer really the father of Yeater’s child?
A source close to Bieber tells Gossip Cop the teen superstar is “absolutely not” the baby’s dad.
A rep for Bieber also says, “It’s sad that someone would fabricate malicious, defamatory, and demonstrably false claims,” noting, “We will vigorously pursue all available legal remedies to defend and protect Justin against these allegations.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man