Justin Bieber’s Baby Accuser, Mariah Yeater, Speaks Out (VIDEO)
8:19 am, November 7th, 2011VIDEO
The woman who claims Justin Bieber fathered her baby is speaking out for the first time.
Mariah Yeater has given an interview to “The Insider,” providing her version of events from the night in October 2010 when she alleges Bieber got her pregnant backstage after a concert at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
“He immediately took a liking to me,” says the 20-year-old woman of her interaction with Bieber.
She claims the singer asked her if she’d like to go somewhere where they could be alone, at which point Yeater alleges, “His whole demeanor changed… It went from being cute and gushy to… more aggressive.”
Asked what proof she has, Yeater tells her interviewer, “I’ve provided evidence to my attorneys.”
Bieber has vigorously denied the allegations, saying he’ll take a paternity test and sue his accuser.
What do you think after watching Yeater speak?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves