REPORT: Mariah Yeater Considered Giving Up Son For Adoption, Recently Arrested
12:32 pm, November 4th, 2011
The 20-year-old is said to have initially mulled parting with 4-month-old Tristyn, now the subject of a paternity lawsuit against Bieber, according to the New York Post.
The paper quotes a family source as saying Yeater was originally indecisive about keeping Tristyn while still pregnant with him.
Other details are also beginning to emerge about Yeater, including a reported December 2010 arrest in Las Vegas for battery for allegedly “slapping” a man in the face.
She pleaded not guilty.
Additionally, Yeater’s stepfather, Anthony Simeonoff, was sued by her mother over a paternity matter in 1997.
Yeater claims a sexual encounter with Bieber backstage in Los Angeles in October 2010 resulted in Tristyn’s birth last July 6.
She’s seeking a test to prove Bieber’s paternity and, if established, enormous monthly child support payments.
Earlier today, Bieber directly slammed the paternity allegations for the first time.
Meanwhile, police may open a statutory rape investigation of Yeater.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin