REPORT: Mariah Yeater Considered Giving Up Son For Adoption, Recently Arrested
12:32 pm, November 4th, 2011
The 20-year-old is said to have initially mulled parting with 4-month-old Tristyn, now the subject of a paternity lawsuit against Bieber, according to the New York Post.
The paper quotes a family source as saying Yeater was originally indecisive about keeping Tristyn while still pregnant with him.
Other details are also beginning to emerge about Yeater, including a reported December 2010 arrest in Las Vegas for battery for allegedly “slapping” a man in the face.
She pleaded not guilty.
Additionally, Yeater’s stepfather, Anthony Simeonoff, was sued by her mother over a paternity matter in 1997.
Yeater claims a sexual encounter with Bieber backstage in Los Angeles in October 2010 resulted in Tristyn’s birth last July 6.
She’s seeking a test to prove Bieber’s paternity and, if established, enormous monthly child support payments.
Earlier today, Bieber directly slammed the paternity allegations for the first time.
Meanwhile, police may open a statutory rape investigation of Yeater.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet