CLAIM: Veterinarian puts Mariah Carey in the doghouse
9:03 pm, June 23rd, 2010
Mariah Carey is being hounded by a New York veterinarian named Cindy Bressler.
So what’s the doggy doctor’s bone of contention with Carey?
Bressler, who tends to the pampered pooches of a slew of stars, claimed in court papers filed in New York today that the superstar owes her nearly $30,000 for what’s being termed “extraordinary services” for Carey’s canines, Cha-Cha, Dolomite and JJ.
The papers don’t specify exactly what Bressler did for Carey’s Jack Russell terriers, but they do note that the singing sensation allegedly just paid $8,231.50 of a $37,790.50 bill.
Now Bressler wants the balance of $29,559.
A rep for the dog-loving Carey tells Gossip Cop that “Mariah’s legal team is unaware of any lawsuit that has been filed.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet