CLAIM: Veterinarian puts Mariah Carey in the doghouse
9:03 pm, June 23rd, 2010
Mariah Carey is being hounded by a New York veterinarian named Cindy Bressler.
So what’s the doggy doctor’s bone of contention with Carey?
Bressler, who tends to the pampered pooches of a slew of stars, claimed in court papers filed in New York today that the superstar owes her nearly $30,000 for what’s being termed “extraordinary services” for Carey’s canines, Cha-Cha, Dolomite and JJ.
The papers don’t specify exactly what Bressler did for Carey’s Jack Russell terriers, but they do note that the singing sensation allegedly just paid $8,231.50 of a $37,790.50 bill.
Now Bressler wants the balance of $29,559.
A rep for the dog-loving Carey tells Gossip Cop that “Mariah’s legal team is unaware of any lawsuit that has been filed.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist