Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Fighting Over Her “Hunky Trainer”?
4:24 pm, October 12th, 2011
According to an “insider” for the mag, “The trainer is with her for hours every day, and then they socialize after workouts.”
“They’ve become great friends over the past few months,” says the source, adding, “when she sings Bernardo’s praises to Nick, he throws a fit.”
The alleged insider claims Cannon is so “fed up” with Carey and Coppola’s closeness that “he’s asked her to hire a female personal trainer.”
No, he didn’t.
This baseless story is just another lame attempt by the Enquirer to create drama between the proud new parents.
A rep for Carey tells Gossip Cop the tab’s claims are “wildly untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage