Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Fighting Over Her “Hunky Trainer”?
4:24 pm, October 12th, 2011
According to an “insider” for the mag, “The trainer is with her for hours every day, and then they socialize after workouts.”
“They’ve become great friends over the past few months,” says the source, adding, “when she sings Bernardo’s praises to Nick, he throws a fit.”
The alleged insider claims Cannon is so “fed up” with Carey and Coppola’s closeness that “he’s asked her to hire a female personal trainer.”
No, he didn’t.
This baseless story is just another lame attempt by the Enquirer to create drama between the proud new parents.
A rep for Carey tells Gossip Cop the tab’s claims are “wildly untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party