Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Fighting Over Her “Hunky Trainer”?
4:24 pm, October 12th, 2011
According to an “insider” for the mag, “The trainer is with her for hours every day, and then they socialize after workouts.”
“They’ve become great friends over the past few months,” says the source, adding, “when she sings Bernardo’s praises to Nick, he throws a fit.”
The alleged insider claims Cannon is so “fed up” with Carey and Coppola’s closeness that “he’s asked her to hire a female personal trainer.”
No, he didn’t.
This baseless story is just another lame attempt by the Enquirer to create drama between the proud new parents.
A rep for Carey tells Gossip Cop the tab’s claims are “wildly untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting