CLAIM: Mariah Carey Pregnancy “In Danger”
12:55 pm, January 12th, 2011
“Mariah’s Unborn Twins in Danger!” screams the headline of a story promoted on the cover of the National Enquirer.
The tab claims that Mariah Carey is “terrified of [a] miscarriage,” and “cannot stop worrying” about her pregnancy.
According to an “insider” for the mag, the singing superstar “freaks out at every cramp and contraction.”
So, is her pregnancy really “in danger”?
A rep for Carey calls the Enquirer’s report “ridiculous,” and adds that “she feels great.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'