CLAIM: Mariah Carey Pregnancy “In Danger”
12:55 pm, January 12th, 2011
“Mariah’s Unborn Twins in Danger!” screams the headline of a story promoted on the cover of the National Enquirer.
The tab claims that Mariah Carey is “terrified of [a] miscarriage,” and “cannot stop worrying” about her pregnancy.
According to an “insider” for the mag, the singing superstar “freaks out at every cramp and contraction.”
So, is her pregnancy really “in danger”?
A rep for Carey calls the Enquirer’s report “ridiculous,” and adds that “she feels great.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court